360 Degree Solutions
The 360 Degree Solution Process
The 5 Steps Of Effective Mold Removal
- Contaminated Area Isolation: Our technicians begin by covering all doorways and openings with plastic sheeting and sealing it to ensure the area is completely isolated. We prevent cross-contamination by using air scrubbers and negative pressure machines.
- Hazardous Material Removal: We then remove all wet and mold-damaged porous materials, discarding them safely according to environmental procedures.
- Cleaning of Damaged Area: All surfaces and materials are wiped down, and a HEPA vacuum is used to clean the air of any lingering mold spores or materials.
- Completely Dry the Area: Using high-powered fans and dehumidifiers, we allow the area to completely dry before conducting any post-remediation tests.
- Conduct Third-Party Testing: Zona utilizes a third-party environmental testing company to verify that all mold has been removed.